Re: Fedora Badges Meeting - January 1st, 2017

On 01/04/2017 07:57 AM, Marie Nordin wrote:
> Hello! Happy New Year!
>
> Mleonova and myself met this morning and discussed our work on a
> standard blog post/tutorial/banner for the CommOps blog to promote work
> on badges. Next meeting we should have our first post ready! With the
> rest of the time we went through the badges digests helping people out
> with their badge artwork.
>
> Here are the minutes and log from today:
>
> Minutes:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-01-04/fedora_badges.2017-01-04-11.57.html
> Minutes (text):
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-01-04/fedora_badges.2017-01-04-11.57.txt
> Log:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-01-04/fedora_badges.2017-01-04-11.57.log.html
>
> I neglected to email the list with the minutes and log from the last two
> meetings so here they are now. Better late than never :)
>
> 12/7/16:
>
> Minutes:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.html
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.html>
> Minutes (text):
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.txt
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.txt>
> Log:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.log.html
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-12-07/fedora_badges.2016-12-07-12.00.log.html>
>
> 11/23/16:
> Minutes:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.html
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.html>
> Minutes (text):
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.txt
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.txt>
> Log:
> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.log.html
> <https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-11-23/fedora_badges.2016-11-23-12.04.log.html>
>

> All are welcome at our bi-weekly meetings, and we would love to see
> people come. Remember if you need immediate assistance with badges feel
> free to email me directly, and I will do my best to help you out.
>
> Best to you all!
>
> -riecatnor

Whoops, I haven't been the best at catching the meetings recently.
Unfortunately, I think I'll be traveling at the next meeting time too,
but I'll definitely be keeping up on the list.

Posts on the CommBlog to help promote badge work sounds like an awesome
idea!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory