Re: Introduction :)

Hello Justin :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, been checking my mail every hour for one of these.

I made an account on FAS and joined the mailing lists, and with the help of an alumni who is a fedora contributor, worked my way around fedora batches. Also, tickets now make sense. The resources you sent for creating badges seem like DIY kit, makes me happy to build with, thanks for that :) Though I am hoping to find some work related to UX.

Looking forward to start contributing,

Chhavi :)