Re: Any ideas for Fedora 26 visuals?

And just to reply to myself... :)

1) One thing I'm thinking about maybe is texture. For example, iconic symbols that are normally very clean / aseptic in a very texturized sort of hand-drawn / natural form...

https://www.behance.net/gallery/44947139/Snejana-Hill-Cosmetics

2) Another idea - beauty in imperfection - this series takes a hardware flaw - basically flawed lenses - and takes that weakness and turns it around into producing something beautiful:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/45012957/Chromatic

3) And yet another idea - playing with light - I love how this one uses both light and texture -
https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/1400/baa4fc45298479.582c202c2a165.png

The full set is here:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/45298479/Ikea-Light-animations

Any of these strike a chord?