Re: Nuancier re-submission

On 10/01/2016 03:00 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

Hi Justin!

I didn't know that. It should be explained on the page.  Besides that,
is there any limit to the number of submissions per user?

Cheers,
Sylvia

Hey Sylvia,

A contributor is limited to two submissions. Since both of my submissions were rejected, it seems like I'm blocked from submitting two different wallpapers that are different. I think my account might need some sort of "reset" for this election cycle.

On 30 September 2016 at 04:05, Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx