Today's meeting minutes (Americas/EMEA meeting)

Hi Everybody!

Here's the meetbot logs:

Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2016-08-11/design-team.2016-08-11-14.12.html

One thing that came up during the meeting is this ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/421

We decided that doing an overhaul of the whole slide design is definitely needed as some of the decks we've seen in the wild don't look too great.

This is a somewhat involved project and the ticket is open, so if anybody wants to take on a project for the team, this is a good opportunity.

~m