Re: Quick idea for revamping the getfedora.org front page

Hi Catalin! Thanks for the feedback!

> - need to put buttons for all , not just for ATOMIC;

Yep, definitely! The thought there is that the button would appear when you hover; only Atomic's button is shown just as an example of what it'd look like on hover (I know it's unclear without reading the explanation.)

> - add another icon for READ THE DOCS - is too... edged;

It's the same one we use today; i thought maybe the sharpness of it went well with the points on the Fedora Mag bookmark icon but I will try rounding the corners and see if it works better!

> - scalabe/ rotate icons loop effect or put "press to take" - message : Want
> more Fedora options;

Ohhh! Great idea / good catch! I can't believe I missed that. Will add in a more options area.

> - is need to add some additional notes for each of this with how can help
> users;

Is the text under each edition not sufficient or unclear?

> - short intro videos for each steps into fedora distro and community teams;

This is a good idea! We don't have videos right now though so we'd have to get together and make a project of creating them. If we had some that existed though I agree they'd be a great addition to the website!

Thank you very much for the critique, I really appreciate it!

~m