From: "Máirín Duffy" <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora Design Team" <design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:00:55 PM
Subject: [Design-team] New Meeting Times set up - need help for Wednesday meetings

Hi!

So I just set up the two meeting times in the design calendar:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/design/

One issue tho - In a couple more weeks or so I'm not going to be able to
make the other meeting time (I've been working from home, but I'm going
to start going into the office to support the Fedora interns, so I'm
limited by my kiddo's preschool's opening hours.)

I can make it about a half an hour later. We can keep it at the same
time with someone else chairing, or we could start it 30 minutes late.
What do you think?

~m