Re: Fwd: Fedora 24 background is unsuitable

If Masha doesn't have time to work on this, I'll make the fixes - adjusting brightness is *not* a big deal and is one of the reasons we strive to get the wallpapers out in alpha, so things like this can be picked up on.

It sure would be a whole lot more fun, though, if people could find it in themselves to exhibit some self-control in resisting snarking on other peoples' work. "Soul consuming?"

Emails like this can really make working on Fedora (or anything, really) miserable. If you don't understand why something is so, ASK sincerely, and save the peanut gallery for when you have a better grasp of the context you're entering into. NEVER ASSUME MALICE OR STUPIDITY OR INCOMPETENCE if you don't know why a thing is done a certain way!!

Certainly I expect better from Richard, who I consider a friend. I *know* he's quite acquainted with snarky and unflattering and *unfair* feedback on projects he's poured his time and effort into.

I will touch base with Masha tommorrow. Thank you Luya for passing this on!

~m