[Badges] On-boarding specific badges

Hello all,

Recently, a few new Badges tickets were added to the Trac, specific to on-boarding new contributors to the project. There are three tickets related to this, two of which are new proposals.

* Hot Topic: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/441
* Licensed to Push: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/442
* Speak Up! II - IV: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/443

I was hoping to get your feedback about these badges and see if any designers might be interested in tackling these. All of the above badges are unique in the sense that they are globally applicable across the entire Fedora Project. All the sub-projects use mailing lists, most (if not all) have regular IRC meetings, and many development-oriented groups use Pagure as a place to work on projects.

We're hoping to use some of these badge proposals as tools for all sub-projects to help get new members started in contributing to Fedora. These badges fit into a number of series the CommOps team has come up with for on-boarding processes for all Fedora sub-projects.

Thanks for your time, and let me know if you have any questions!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory