New: Updated fonts in logo usage & branding guidelines

Hi folks,

With the new getfedora.org, we've started using OpenSans in a lot of design work for body text and have phased out using Cantarell for that purpose. Similarly, while we still use Comfortaa for our sublogos (for teams and projects), we've started using Montserrat for headlines and titles.

So I have updated the logo usage guidelines accordingly:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Fonts

The ticket for the update is here (we discussed in the meeting today):
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/429

I also filed a font wishlist request for packaging Montserrat, since it is not yet packaged in Fedora (OpenSans is, though.) Here's how to get the 'new' fonts:

* Open Sans: dnf install texlive-opensans   (you can also download from http://opensans.com and double-click on the ttf files)
* Montserrat: download from fontsquirrel - the OTF has a lot more weights than the TTF. https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat?q[term]=montserrat&q[search_check]=Y

Thanks,
~m