Re: New Badge Design - OSCAL'16

On 02/26/2016 09:36 AM, ping@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi guys!

I recently created my very first badge [1] for OSCAL'16, an open source conference we are organizing in Albania and where Fedora will have a solid presence.
I looked through the style guide before creating the ticket so I think it should be alright.

How should we proceed with this? Anything else needed?

Thanks in advance!
Elio

Hi Elio!

Looking over your badge, the color palette seems correct for the standards for event badges. However, I think the gradient is a little too white in the corner? The gray part doesn't seem as well-defined in the corner to give the center part of the badge its shape (if that makes sense).

Think you might want to try playing with the gradient a bit and trying a more uniform gray for the badge? For an example of what I mean, check the gradient on this badge.

    https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/brickhack-2016-attendee

Hope this helps!

--
Cheers,