New badge review: BrickHack 2016

Hello all,

I proposed a badge for an upcoming event for FAmNA a while back, and I decided I would give my hand at designing it too. I followed the template for event badges and referred to past event badges as an example.

As per requested, since this is my first badge, I would like to have some peer review to make sure the concept checks out. As far as I know, everything should be in place. I also attached a YAML definition file, although it's unclear how manually awarded badges are defined.

    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/427

Please let me know any feedback on this badge. If it's possible, I would like to get to approved just before the end of the month -- BrickHack is the first weekend in March, so it is coming up on the horizon.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory