From: "Máirín Duffy" <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora Design Team" <design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:28:36 PM
Subject:  New Meeting Time

Hi folks,

I think we've have the whenisgood opened up long enough to get a good
representative sample (we've had 13 responses.)

It looks like the best time that gets us the best representation and
leaves out the least number of people is:

12 PM UTC on Thursdays

Which is:

- 4 hours earlier than our current time, on Thurs instead of Tues
- 5 AM (US + Canada/Pacific)
- 7:30 AM (Caracas)
- 7 AM EST (East Coast US after falling back on Nov 1)
- 8 AM EDT (East Coast US until Nov 1)
- 2 PM (Europe / Berlin + Rome)
- 3 PM (Moscow)
- 5:30 PM (Kolkata)
- 7 PM (Phnom Penh)
- 8 PM (Kuala Lumpur)
- 10 PM (Queensland AU)

I guess this is a bad time of year to change the meeting time given
daylight savings changes. Does daylight savings impact anyone else?

That being said, let's try the new time next week. So our next meeting
will be:

Thursday, Oct 22 at 12 PM UTC

Sound good?

~m