Re: New contributor request to the design-team

Hi Farid!

On 09/29/2015 11:05 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
Welcome, can you pleas visit:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Design_Team

and follow the steps there, you already introduced what is good. For a
task visit our ticket system:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/

try to find a task there, which can be done from you and interests you,
if there is none, you can ask here that we find one.

In addition to what gnokii had already pointed out, we have meetings on IRC every 2 weeks (#fedora-design, irc.freenode.net.) We go through the ticket queue during those meetings and often tickets come up that need someone to work on them, so the meeting is a good opportunity to find a ticket to work on as well.

Our next meeting is going to be next Tuesday at 4 PM UTC; after that the meeting time will probably change. But if you can make that meeting it would be great.

~m