Moving the design team meeting slot?

Hi folks,

We picked the current design team meeting time before Ryan and gnokii moved to pretty significantly different timezones. I'm going to be gone for about a 3 month period (likely late November - late February) and won't be able to run the meetings for that time as well.

So I'm thinking now might be a good time to look at moving our meetings to a better time slot for Ryan and gnokii since they are both team leaders here and we'd be better off having them in the meetings anyway.

I started a whenisgood to try to organize this; why don't we take a week to fill it out and see if we can find a better time for everybody? We can talk about the results at our meeting next week on Tuesday.

http://whenisgood.net/hype2fi

Thanks,
~m