Today's Team Meeting Summary

Hi folks,

We just finished our fortnightly team meeting. We made it through the full ticket backlog even though we've missed a couple meetings. We also worked on a couple of the tickets together:

- Review: Updated cheat cube to use DNF instead of yum https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/401: we reviewed the cheat cube design and sent the reporter the review feedback / requested changes

- Critique / Redesign suggestion: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/347 Fedora Cloud, Server, and Worksation Stack Exchange community promotion ads: we came up with a suggestion to address some issues noted in the original design - https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/raw-attachment/ticket/347/foo.png

After our triage session, there's a few tickets in need of designers to tackle them. So if you are looking for a design task to work on, this is a good list to check out:

1) Update Design Team Wiki https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/364 - We need folks to review Kirk's work on this one.

2) Update fedoracommunity maps with Russia in EMEA (not APAC) https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/210 - Bronwyn did the bulk of the work on this one, but as shaiton noted some of the graphics need to be scaled to fit properly. This is really minor tweak work that shouldn't take too long.

3) Need to scale down hackergotchi in planet rss feed css https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/402 - this should be an extremely minor CSS tweak. The web CSS may already have this correction, so you might only have to grab the correction from the web CSS and copy into the RSS CSS.

The full meetbot minutes links are pasted below. Thanks to everyone who came!

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2015-09-08/fedora-design.2015-09-08-16.03.html

Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2015-09-08/fedora-design.2015-09-08-16.03.txt

Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2015-09-08/fedora-design.2015-09-08-16.03.log.html

~m