Re: Fedora bootstrap homepage logo

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 01:46:28PM -0400, Jaromir Capik wrote:
> The logo is created from scratch in inkscape & gimp, but I was searching
> for logo usage guidelines (+ reading them quickly) and still don't know
> whether it's acceptable or not. I don't wanna break any rules and therefore
> asking you whether we can keep it there or remove prior making the page
> public.

In order to protect our trademark and brand identity, the logo usage
guidelines need to be followed strictly, and creating new variants is
not allowed.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Do_not_adjust_any_of_the_logos

(So asking here for help in designing something that _can_ be used is
totally the right thing to do.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>