Re: Anyone planning to go to Flock?

Hi,

> I'm planning to go. I think it would be great to have some UX-related
> sessions - since one of our team goals is to do more UX work. I'd love to
> have something hands-on like a user testing workshop. And this is me
> volunteering you, mo, but it might also be cool to do a UX case study talk
> around hyperkitty or anaconda.

I don't know if I am speaker material in UX/UI related stuff, but I
can take a session on UX thought process and mockups using Inkscape.
It would look something like this session [1] I proposed for FUDCon
Pune. I was not involved in Hyperkitty or anaconda so it all depends
on the 'masters'

[1] http://fudcon.in/sessions/uxui-design-primer-open-source-awesomeness

--
Suchakra