Re: Design FAD - sign up by Monday (sep 15)

On 02/10/14 12:00 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
Hi,

just to let you all know about the status. Mizmo requested the funding and we had some discussions with the FPL, because we need a little bit more money as usual for an FAD. But we got it!

Now Mo tries to get the rooms at RH offices, that will fix the date then, we will let you know when we have the answer.

br gnokii

Good to hear. Patiently waiting for the date.
--
*Luya Tshimbalanga*
Fedora Design Team