Design FAD - sign up by Monday (sep 15)

Hi folks!

gnokii had a great idea for us to have a FAD to give the team a bit of a boost - it sort of started with how we'll need to do wallpapers differently with Fedora.next, but we have other issues to talk about too, like our ticket queue.

We would like to put together a budget proposal to get this event off the ground, so please, if you are interested in joining us, add your name to the potential attendees list with your travel cost estimate to the wiki page here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_DesignTeam_2014

Thanks :)

~m