Re: design.next - FAD 2015

On 08/20/2014 02:47 PM, Adam Saunders wrote:
I understand, as a relatively-new parent myself. Perhaps I could pitch
in remotely somehow that weekend?

Absolutely! We have a fantastic network setup in the RH office here, and as I was mentioning to Luya elsewhere in the thread, I can commit to making sure everything is on video so you can follow remotely. I think it would be quite easy to help out with tickets remotely and we can coordinate over the video stream and IRC who grabs what ticket, and depending on how things go maybe we can work remotees into some of the more discussion-heavy agenda items as well? What do you think? Want to sign up as a remote attendee?

~m