Update on GlitterGallery - notifications

Hi,

I'm Rohit Paul, a student working on GlitterGallery as a part of GSoC. We're making progress on GlitterGallery, and I'd like to share a blog post with you that describes how we implemented a notifications feature :)

Here's a working demo of the current state of GlitterGallery, if you'd like to sign up and check it out (Facebook/GitHub login isn't working yet, you can use email/openID)

If you're interested, do check out the previous blog posts too!

Regards
Rohit Paul Kuruvilla