Re: Can someone help me with some designs?

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:51:37 +0000
 Álvaro Castillo <netsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:55 AM,  <pe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Álvaro Castillo, this was my first attempt to make something with OpenSource software (Inkscape in that case), so mistakes was inevitable. I read the funny manual and find out the method how to convert text to outlines. Now, in attached archive, You'll find the .png banner (.png is ready for posting at web sites, most browsers will be able to display it (i'm just not sure about .svg)) and .eps flyer (eps is ready for printing, got 5 mm bleed and outlined text), also as (inside SVG_OUTLINES folder) all .svg files in which text is converted to paths, so them readable. Small t-shirt size is okay, since (as You mentioned) .svg won't lost quality even if it is upscaled, because it is vectors, not raster, so the guys, who will print the t-shirts may scale it to actual t-shirt size, which is unknown for me. Please check it out again and let me know. Phew! Lot of letters. Best
regards!

Hey! Congratulations I like your work. Text can read and get Confortaa font view 100% without any trouble. Do you have an Fedora user account? I am glad to announce your participation as designer. Before
start presentations and more at FLLW.

Dear Álvaro Castillo, your words is better than any award. Possibly i have an a Fedora account, since i got one at Bugzilla (same e-mail). I don't know. Thanks, wish You best with FLLW, good luck!
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru