Re: Can someone help me with some designs?

On Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:04:40 +0000
 Álvaro Castillo <netsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Álvaro Castillo <midgoon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:14 PM,  <pe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:47:51 +0000

 Álvaro Castillo <netsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:11 PM,  <pe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:51:07 +0000
 Álvaro Castillo <netsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear designer team mailing list,

I will do a new event into Lanzarote, a one of them Canary Islands about Free Software, Open Source and more related including Fedora of course. But I want to know if someone here can help me with desing of

I'm want to do designer for flyers to announce event and banner for
blogs to help share event.

So, someone here can help me?

Cheers!

P.S: You can get more information about this event clicking at
followed link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLLW_2014

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/315

Since im newb here, in this mailing list, i just must to say hello, so...
Hello, everybody!

Dear Álvaro Castillo, i'd love to help with this. How much time do we
have?
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru

Hey, thanks mate!

I have one month to get design. I like an idea as FUDCon India attached at this mail. At flyers I attached too an information would like to introduces replacing English text. At banner would be like show FLLW big font size. Down say "Fedora Lanzarote Linux Workshop".

Thanks for your time!

Hi there! One month looks fair enough, but i need more details, eg exact quantity (how many different objects), precise dimensions of each object, clean text for each object, fonts, colors (or link to Fedora toolkit if any), technical requirements. Hope we'll break the language barrier (my Spanish is at level zero). I'll be in touch, my time is GMT+3 ;)

---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru

That's great!

Ok, for flyers I think A6 size is good for share ads. I liked design flyers of fudcon Pune as I attached. So, replace text at Fudcon PUNE by text sent. At banner is something same but instead fucon pune with FLLW. Sub-phrase over FLLW contains "Fedora Lanzarote Linux Workshop"
It's for blog promotes.

About T-shirt, I think would be nice do 2 designs for men and woman. Same as fudcon PUNE. About logo for banner, T-shirts and flyers, you
can feel free to design.

Cheers!

That's great!

Ok, for flyers I think A6 size is good for share ads. I liked design flyers of fudcon Pune as I attached. So, replace text at Fudcon PUNE by text sent. At banner is something same but instead fucon pune with FLLW. Sub-phrase over FLLW contains "Fedora Lanzarote Linux Workshop"
It's for blog promotes.

About T-shirt, I think would be nice do 2 designs for men and woman. Same as fudcon PUNE. About logo for banner, T-shirts and flyers, you
can feel free to design.

Cheers!

Dear Álvaro Castillo! It would be great if You send me the text as text, im worried about taking it from pdf file, because of possibility that some text may be missed.

Also, would You please direct me, which island on the coat of arms is Lanzarote? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Canary_Islands.svg

I'm not sure about different designs for t-shirts, is there is a real need in this?
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru