Re: F20 Alpha wallpaper proposal

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 10:09:19AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I'd like to suggest we adopt this wallpaper created by Samuel for F20 alpha:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100882866/F20-wp8-2048_1536.png
> It's the reflection of a collaboration between Samuel, Alexander, and
> myself as well as many of you who were in #fedora-design while we were
> iterating on ideas. It also seems to have a lot of fans on the list.
> What do you think?

I really like the basic design, but am not sure about the splotches which
make me want to wipe the screen obsessively. Maybe that's just me. (I'm
gonna set my own background to a boring neutral gray anyway, so my vote
might not count for much.)

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>