Re: Fedora swag!

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone got any ideas of Fedora / Flock merch that we could get made with
> the view of possibly selling it at flock?
>
> we need ideas of stuff that will sell, so obscure stuff like fedora branded
> dog collars should be avoided.
>
> a few ideas i had were:
>
> * Mugs
> * Laptop Skins
> * Lanyards
> * USB drives

>From my perspective selling things to Fedora contributors that we
freely give away to random people at other events just doesn't feel
right. We have given FUDCon attendees lanyards in the past and we
probably have enough leftover Fedora branded USB sticks from the Red
Hat Summit to give every Flock attendee one if we think that is a good
use of the leftovers (which I do).

So what do I think would be reasonable merchandise to sell to Fedora
contributors? Probably the sorts of items we typically can't produce
and give away due to cost. The hoodies that Ruth distributed in the
past are wonderful and other Fedora branded apparel (excluding
t-shirts) would fall into one category of items I think would be well
suited to this. Fedora branded backpacks and/or other sorts of bags
might be another.

John