Re: Introducing myself

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!! I am Ryan, and I’m a teenage computer expert (and a graphic designer).

---Ryan

From: Adam Saunders
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎May‎ ‎11‎, ‎2013 ‎7‎:‎54‎ ‎PM
To: design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Fedora Design Team,

I've been involved in open source in one form or another for the last
couple years, and have been  teaching myself basic graphic design. Much
of my limited experience is with pixel art; I've attached a couple
samples of what I've done in this space. I use grafx2 for all my pixel
art. I've also started teaching myself GIMP.

I appreciate that I don't have much experience, but I am a quick learner
and am enthusiastic about design and UI for open source software. I
would be delighted to spend some of my spare time assisting Fedora in
this space if the Design Team would find that useful.

Thanks and hope to get to know you,
Adam Saunders