[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: First evaluations after testing Anaconda and Gnome installations F19 TC3]]

Hope I didn't go wrong here, but here's the update on this topic from my
end.
--- Begin Message ---
You are right, I like controversy and you like arrogance. You also live in a closed box. End-users just sit back and complain is your attitude.  Conversation is over.

bye

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.
mailto:lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx
alternative: leslie.satenstein@xxxxxxxxx
SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.