Re: f19 design brainstorm meeting

Hi,

I had an task to put an screencast together how to do the abstract, right now that is not possible as GNOMEs screencast feature stops recording sound, at a point where Blender needs more memory.

I did instead of that another one, which is also on http://pinterest.com/mairindubh/fedora-19-schroedinger-s-cat/

You can find the link to it in my blog http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=4165

br gnokii