Re: fedoraproject.org seperator

Hi,
Thank you!
        Can you reupload the XCF somewhere?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9nfpag, and I'll try attatching it as
well...
        Also if you have a Fedora project account let me know
I do have an account! it is here -
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/zheoffec
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PS I tried swapping out the current border with the one I submitted and
it appears the links at the bottom are static and the shadow ends
abruptly in places, so that means my border is either too big, or
someone might have to edit the padding on the footer.
Here is a screenshot:
http://i3.minus.com/ibzOLyPbp89owZ.png