Re: Critique for ticket 258

Hi Kasey!

Sorry I've been slow to get my feedback in to you -

On 01/20/2013 02:53 PM, Kasey Pelchy wrote:
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/258

I love this! I think the strongest in terms of layout is snapshot3, but
I think the orange is a little too bold and it's not really a Fedora
color. Some suggestions:

- Try swapping out the orange for white or black and see how it looks? I
liked the black and white coloring on mockup #5 so something like this
on 3 would look great I think.

- Try the vertical version of the Fedora logo instead of the horizontal
one on the front chest - it might look clearer since it's formatted for
a smaller horizontal space.

- Can you change 'The Fedora Team' text to our website url,
fedoraproject.org? It would be better to use the official Fedora font
too - that is Comfortaa, and you can get it here:

http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Comfortaa

Thanks for the great work!

~m