Re: Centre cursor after boot?

I think this makes sense. Ask the question where would most people expect it to be. There probably is no good answer to that since it might depend on the widgets available on the login screen. So we're looking for a sane default then - one that makes sense in most situations. I believe most users would look for the cursor by starting at a logical place on the screen, and the center is really logical. It is a sane default in my mind. Very high findability and most likely to match user's expectations.

Kirk