Re: A little about me.

At this moment in time, I just installed Fedora to my computer.  All I have to do now is upload my pictures and stuff, because they are all on my back up disks.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kasey!

On Fri 18 Jan 2013 12:21:19 PM EST, Kasey Pelchy wrote:
> Hi My name is Kasey Pelchy, I am from Pennsylvania.  I have over 6
> years experience with art and design. Using programs from Paint to
> Photoshop, to Coral, etc.  I have created many differest designs over
> the past few years, and I want to create for Fedora.  It would be an
> honor to contribute my designs.

Welcome to the group! :) Do you have a portfolio so we could get a feel
for what style of work you do? Depending on the style of work you do /
enjoy we can assign you an initial task that fits you!

Welcome again,
~m