livecd installer app dark theme

Howdy,
I was wondering about the choice of a dark theme for the 'Welcome to Fedora' app on the livecd. The general guideline is for apps to opt for the dark theme only as a mean to avoid "light pollution" to the content views. This is not the case here.

In addition, the choice to install to disk is using a blown up 48x48 tango icon which looks highly inappropriate next to the highres icon. I believe I filed this a long time ago, but can't locate the bug. We have two versions of the icon (branded and unbranded) here if anyone is interested in pursuing a fix --

http://jimmac.fedorapeople.org/fedora/anaconda.zip
http://jimmac.fedorapeople.org/fedora/anaconda-branded.zip

--
Jakub Steiner