Re: Future of Design Suite Spin

On 01/04/2013 04:28 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
On Fri 04 Jan 2013 01:25:54 PM PST, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
On Fri 04 Jan 2013 12:03:16 PM PST, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
Hi, all.

As I said in this bug [0], I haven't been spending much time in Fedora
over the past year. As it turns out, my name was still in the design
suite kickstart file though.

I won't have the cycles to carry the spin forward, so I'm wondering
whether there's somebody who's willing to pick this up for the time
being. If nobody is willing to do that, it may make sense to not
release this spin in the future.

Thoughts?

--s

I am willing to take over Design spin.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer

In addition, some fonts like Comfortaa should be included in Design Spin
since they are official for Design team.

I entirely agree. The entire thing hasn't seen an update in a while so it's quite possible that there are some changes that would be good to make. (I thought I had started a thread about handing it off back in the day, but apparently didn't.)

As you may know, the kickstart file is here: https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/browser/fedora-livecd-design-suite.ks

I'm copying the spins list so that they can take care of the access, in case you don't have it already.

Thanks for taking this on.

--Sebastian