Re: F18 CD/DVD Sleeves

On 12/11/2012 08:07 AM, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
2012/12/11 Ryan <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu 06 Dec 2012 03:55:52 PM EST, Ryan wrote:
HI all,

According to the f18 Artwork schedule wikipage [1], the deadline for
us to have the CD/DVD sleeves completed is *2012-12-11 (Tuesday)

*Anyone got any thoughts on the current proposals on the ticket [2]

If anyone been doing any further work on these, can you please update
the ticket tracking[2] this?*
*
cheers,
ryanlerch* [2] - https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/252*
*

I have taken gnokii's design, and have played around with it, to try to fit in with the previous sleeve designs. (so we dont have to do many changes)

http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/Fedora-18-installationmedia-Page001.pdf

that PDF is a quick sample. I need to fix the colours of the background image. Also in the tarball, i have not converted all the sla files over to the newer background image yet.

http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/sleeves.tar.gz

thoughts?

I like it.

hopefully i will be able to fine-tune and get these done by the deadline tomorrow.

cheers,
ryanlerch

I created a page on the wiki for Fedora 18 Media Artwork [1] and uploaded our standard disk labels.

Thanks,
Alexander.

I have finalised all the designs, and (hopefully) they are all colour-correct and typo free.

Is someone (that has done the sleeves before) available to proof them for me? I have yet to upload them to the wiki, i dont want to do that until they have been checked.

my Fedora people have all the final PDFs and PNGs:

http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/2012-12-11/final_pdf
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/2012-12-11/final_png

and the sources for these are available at:
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/2012-12-11/sources.tar.gz

the output PNGs and PDFs have the sleeve designs for the following (12 different designs):

* Multi Desktop Live DVD
* 32-bit Desktop Live CD
* 64-bit Desktop Live CD
* 32-bit KDE Live CD