Re: F18 CD/DVD Sleeves

Hi,

2012/12/11 Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx>
----- Original Message -----

> HI all,
>
> According to the f18 Artwork schedule wikipage [1], the deadline for
> us to have the CD/DVD sleeves completed is 2012-12-11 (Tuesday)

Btw. the Final Change Deadline was moved one week earlier -  it should
be reflected in the Artwork schedule and it's today.

Not a big deal for sleeve artwork but what's the current state of final
wallpaper packaging?

What does that mean?

Sorry for the scheduling mess, we are trying to release F18 in reasonable
time :(

Jaroslav