Re: 10 Tshirt slogan ideas

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 12:06:21 +0100,
  Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

back in Fudcon Paris I have brainstormed on Fedora Tshirt slogans, and I
would like to send it to the designer public as input, to get some feedback
and ideas around them. I would like to hear some nay, yay, so - opinions -
and sketches if somebody can imagine something to them. So HTH, here are
the thought slogans. (I have also made some possible artwork suggestion,
but feel free to praise, or curse them, or transform with your inspiration
as you like - just please send your feedback here. Thanks! :)

Jesse Keating has "Freedom is a Feature" on his email signature. I looked back and this came as a suggested slogan in a previous slogan discussion.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-October/msg00026.html
I think it is a pretty good slogan for Fedora.