Re: Examples of GNOME3 HIG apps?

While not it is not really matching the HIG, there are test builds of inkscape that use GTK3.
https://plus.google.com/108911244660285152681/posts/AwhL9qC9RFJ

I'd be interested how it will be possible for cross-platform, complex applications like Inkscape to approach adhering to the new HIG. Most of the applications that have been implemented to adhere to the new gnome3 HIG are relatively simple, content consumption applications.

cheers,
ryanlerch