Re: Examples of GNOME3 HIG apps?

Hi Dave,

I really need to finish the new version of the HIG (those are mostly draft notes)! Currently, the best examples of GNOME 3 style applications are Documents and Clocks. You can also look to Boxes, Disks, Web and others for inspiration.

It's great that you're thinking of creating an application in this style, and I'd be happy to offer any advice that I can. That said, you need to be aware that many of the design patterns are not a part of GTK yet: we are still in the process of establishing the design approach and accommodating it within the toolkit.

Allan
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/