Re: Small idea

On 19/10/2012 08:14 a.m., Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
Hi,

I have seen on several fedora videos that few users are put some
background pictures to the terminal - I think doesn't cost anything
for the upcoming Fedora F18 if we put gently looking Fedora logo / 4F
logo to the background.

What do you think, bad idea?

Hi

I am from Nicaragua and I was reading on the wiki than there is a proposal of creating videos "for the community, by the community", so I will like to make some videos tutorial about Fedora:

This is the first one (and the single one at moment), so the Fedora logo is featured in the intro to the vídeo and in the ending (the video is in Spanish).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UA877Pzao&feature=player_embedded

I was reading the Zoltan Hoppar idea and I thing it is great, for example I can use the default backgrounf of the realize in the terminal background and I can aggregate a Fedora logo like a water mark.

In this particular case the commands lines used at the video are about yum, so it is automatically related with Fedora but there other (like use the command line for navigate in the folder on a terminal) than are commons to the other Linux distro.

I will have this thing presents for futures videos.

Regards

William Moreno Reyes