Fedora audio spin update

Hi all,

We are still looking for ideas and submissions for Fedora Audio wallpapers. We've has some good suggestions but no submissions yet.

In the interests of getting something together before release, perhaps we should not concern ourselves too much with the Audio aspect of the theme - but simply head for something minimal that suits the desktop theme we've chosen. We are going for a darker desktop theme - candiates so far are Oxygen or Caledonia.

I've packaged the Caledonia KDE themes in my repo here: http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/bsjones/audio-bsjones/fedora-audio-bsjones.repo

Look, I'm really no good at this stuff - and my packaging workload to get this spin ready for release is already immense, so I'd love it if someone would like to take this on. I'll also be responsible for packaging the whole fedora-jam-kde-theme in the end, so if anyone wants some help in writing kde themes let me know. Our goal is to have a unique look and feel rather than just a KDE spin with audio packages.

Anyway, I've thrown together a simple background where I think the blue contrasts nicely with the darkness of the caledonia theme. Here are whole screenshots to give some context (the first one was me being lazy with colorize giving the rings, but you get the idea). The wave form is just an idea I have been playing around with. It will probably go. Would love it if people could suggest some ideas or even submit some backgrounds!

http://bsjones.fedorapeople.org/fedora-jam-desktop.png
http://bsjones.fedorapeople.org/fedora-jam-desktop2.png

kind regards,

Brendan