Re: Fedora Jam - KDE splash and wallpapers for Fedora Audio Spin

Hi,

> We are probably going to use a darker KDE theme by default (such as Oxygen
> or Caledonia) and are desperately in need of some KDE splash and wallpaper
> ideas that will fit with this.

A bokeh of audio level leds on a digital audio mixer and a macro of
some recording knobs will be good IMO. Shots of piano, guitar, violin
or other instruments in solo will not do justice to the different
genres of music. But recording equipment encompasses everything. Also,
musical notes are now cliché. Its better to have something fresh like
actually seeing music and audio (Cymatics) [1]. I personally like the
'twin spiral' on this page. If we can get some images from that (by
permission) maybe we can create a nice wallpaper.

[1] http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8522-using-cymatics-visualise-electric-phenomena.html

Suchakra