Re: Suggestion for inclusion in the next Design Spin

It did install with a:

yum install darktable

if that tells you anything. I'm still far too new with Linux to give more details. If it was included in the Spin it might open the application up to people who don't know anything about opening up a terminal and typing that line. I've never seen it listed on the add/remove programs under the "graphics" category.

I was also confused when I looked at the beta version repository for Darktable so that may have been the biggest issue. But since it is a graphics application and seems to be mature enough to function, it would be cool to have it already included if the developers of Darktable permit it to be included in the spin and the licensing is compatible.

Anyway, thanks for considering this addition.