Re: Introduction

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Asher Silberman <ashersilb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm a student studying Computer Information Technology (CIT) and Graphic
> Design at University. I've learned the Adobe products pretty well
> (notably Photoshop and Illustrator) for class but would like to be just
> as familiar with the FLOSS equivalents. I've also done some web design
> (just hand coded HTML/CSS) and interested in getting involved! So yea, I
> guess I have to go though this in order to join the group. Hope to start
> working on some cool design projects soon!

Hello Asher,

Welcome to the Fedora Design Team and good to see your interest.

Please feel free to refer to the following links and get an
understanding. If you need more information please do contact us. We
are happy to support you.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Design_Team

Then as the next step refer to the design team trac
(https://fedorahosted.org/design-team) and work on a ticket which you
are interested in. Let others know that you are working on the ticket
as well.

Hoping to see you around, thanks.

--
Regards,