Re: Fedora "Baseball" Cards

    From:     Emily Dirsh <emily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Fedora Design Team <design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:     Re: Fedora "Baseball" Cards
Date:     Thu, 17 May 2012 13:33:35 -0400

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 13:14 -0400, Vanessa Kerr wrote:
> Hey team!
> Thanks for all of your help and suggestions with my projects since
> my internship with Mo started! Tomorrow is my last day and it would
> be great if somebody made some changes/suggestions to finalize these
> cards.
>
> ~Thanks!
> Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Looking these over, the drawings and the content are really good, all
I've got for you are nitpicks. :) Hopefully they're more helpful than
annoying.

The web developer card is the only one with a multi-line title. What do
you think about shortening it to 'Web Dev or Admin'? (if that will fit
on one line anyway)

There's also a discrepancy in the line heights of the web developer
description paragraph, the space between the 2nd and 3rd lines is
smaller than the space between the 1st and 2nd lines.

This is *very* nitpick-y and totally optional, but having the content
writer's favorite class be English seems very ... Anglo-centric - maybe
Grammar or Creative Writing or Literature would be better?

BTW - what fonts are you using? Also, do these have fronts/other sides?
I remember something about using gnokii's characters for the front, but
not sure if anything came out of that.

Okay, I'll desist for now.

Hope this helps,
Emily