Re: review/comment on t-shirt design of fudconkl

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This one seems cool, I like it[1].
> IMO since there is no alternation/ modification of the fedora logo
> I suppose the usage is fair according to the guideline[2].
>
> Great work !
>
> [1] http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs/t-shirt-2.png
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

Hello Izar,

Just a small note.
I personally believe having the date on the back of the t-shirt feel odd.
If you guys noted this earlier and discussed please leave it. Just noted.
Plus focus on the sizes of the designs as well, the best thing is to
discuss with the manufacturer. If you want CMYK color codes please
find them on the wiki[1].

Thanks

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Colors
--