[Design-team] Linux Who's Who Database

Dear Fedora developers,

We have been working on this project for a while and now ready to take it online. Here we need your help.

MuktBase is an extensive and free database of Linux and Open Source/Free Software companies, people, projects and products. Muktbase People is a comprehensive directory of people [executives, founders, developers and advocates] from the Linux and Open Source/Free Software. If you are an active member of the open source world, you should be listed here for the benefit of the open source world. If you want to be listed in the Muktbase, please fill the following form. Only qualified people will be listed in Muktbase.

http://www.muktware.com/3184/muktbase-people-form

Best
Swapnil Bhartiya
Editor