Re: [Design-team] cd/dvd sleeves f16

Am Samstag, den 15.10.2011, 00:00 +0400 schrieb Alexander Smirnov:
> Hi all!
>
> I uploaded full set sleeves and labels in my fedorapeople space [1]
> for check.

Thanks a lot, Alexander!

I was asked if you also can do a Lightscribe version of the disc labels.
We have some ambassadors our there who produce their own media
sometimes.

> If you have time please check this files for mistakes.

Some PDFs seem to use a different font for the text than the rest:
Fedora-16-livemedia-label-64.pdf
Fedora-16-livemedia-label-multi.pdf and
Fedora-16-livemedia-label-xfce-lxde.pdf
This only affects the PDF version, not the png or sla files. Could be
something wrong with the files of with epdfview. (I didn't check the
files in another viewer).

Kind regards,
Christoph

P.S.: There is another bug with the sleeves: I am not on the group photo
because I an hidden behind Jared. Can you fix this? ;)