Re: [Design-team] Supplemental backgrounds

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:31:37 -0400
Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I'm sorry to say there may not be a beta wallpaper update. If I can
> have something ready end of today I'll send it to you; otherwise
> assume there won't be an update until final.

No need to apologize, IMHO the wallpaper is in good enough shape even
for beta! Still I'd like to see at least some of the improvements, that
were post-alpha, in for the final update.

Anyway, whenever there is an update ready, let me know and I'll push
it through the tubes, be either it for beta or final.

Cheers,
Martin